Re: a few questions

On Tue, Mar 02, 1999 at 10:23:10PM -0500, Christopher C Chimelis wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Mar 1999, Loic Prylli wrote:
>
> > Please, someone needs to take a serious look at this, it would be very
> > damaging to ship with a non-working more!!!
>
> I'll look into this tomorrow.  Now that my UDB has 128M RAM, it's *much*
> easier to diagnose things.  I may have to use my noname for this, though,
> since I'm already running glibc 2.1 on the UDB (it may not be reproducible
> there).

  A recompile of util-linux solves it for me. My current version is not
  working (apt upgrade) and when compiled from source all functions as
  advertised. The reason that I am not uploading this version is, you need to
  fiddle with fdisk/partition.h to get the darn thing compiled. Since I have
  not uploaded this package before (and do not know what other porters have
  done to compile it), I think it's not wise to upload. I have no ways to
  check fdisk on a spare disk to see if my fix doesn't break it...

  HTH,

  B.

--
B. Warmerdam                                              GNU/Debian Linux
bartw@xs4all.nl, bartw@debian.org (Keyid: 10A0FDD1)       ----------------