Re: a few questions

On Wed, 3 Mar 1999, Loic Prylli wrote:

> Please, someone needs to take a serious look at this, it would be very
> damaging to ship with a non-working more!!!

I'll look into this tomorrow.  Now that my UDB has 128M RAM, it's *much*
easier to diagnose things.  I may have to use my noname for this, though,
since I'm already running glibc 2.1 on the UDB (it may not be reproducible
there).

What are the symptoms again?  My organisation's net connection has been
worked on recently and it looks like I lost the original e-mail (or never
got it).