Re: a few questions

Dear Chris,

Hi, I'm just an end-user, not a developer; however, I've been
having the same problem (vi, more) with Slink on a PCI64-275 Cabriolet
(using the latest disk set from Loic Prylli's site).  Some symptoms differ
somewhat from those of the original poster though.

Over here, more doesn't even yield the first page; it hangs when used
alone or at the end of a pipe:

	$ more foo  (hangs)

	$ cat foo | grep foobar| more  (hangs)

Strangely enough, more worked when I initially installed Slink.  Even
stranger, more resumes working when I logout of _all_ tty's and log back
in.

vi randomly segfaults when exiting insert mode back to command mode and
when attempting to write to a file.  I'm afraid it's quite difficult to
replicate this error.

Otherwise, Slink (both x86 and Alpha) is great!  Definitely looking
forward to the stable release.  And I certainly hope this helps...

Robert Rhyu.