Re: boot floppies

On Tue 23 Feb 1999, Loic Prylli wrote:

> Anyway a small status on the boot-floppies: I am actually trying to
> focus on getting a bootable CDROM working for every archs, because
> these days floppy disks sometimes becomes rare :-)

If you want me to test anything, I have an XL300 (XLT) with AlphaBIOS
and a Multia; *and* a cd-recorder. The XLT I'd like to keep intact, so
no real installations with it, but the Multia can be used for testing
the installation as well. However, it'll be Thursday before I can get to
the Multia.

Bandwidth is limited, though, so I'm not going to download iso images!
Instead, tell me how to reproduce any image.

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl | debian: paul@debian.org
http://www.wurtel.demon.nl | Murphy Software,   Enschede,   the Netherlands