Re: XEmacs

    JG> Wow.  How did you manage to build it?  Here, it segfaults
    JG> during compilation (temacs).  When I apply the RedHat patches,
    JG> it goes further but then stops complaining of not being able
    JG> to find next .bss segment.  This is 2.04.

  I use a patch I located somewhere (not sure where, now). It's at
http://www.eris.rcpt.to/xemacs-20.3.patch.gz if you want to try it.

    JG> I guess I was a bit unaccurate before.  These are RPMs built
    JG> by XEmacs people on ftp.xemacs.org.

  I suspect that it's very possible that a build with earlier egcs and
binutils will work. I persistently track unstable, which is probably
why I've never managed to build it :P

  Ah. Somebody mentioned earlier that it wasn't worth putting effort
into building 20.x because 21 was due soon. Anyone know if 21 builds,
or when it will be available?

m.