Autoconf and libtool patches sent...expect new debs (fingers crossed)

Hi all...

I just FINALLY got around to patching the rather annoying problem with
autoconf and libtool not knowing what an alphapca56-unknown-linux-gnu
system is.  The patches are simple, so if you'd like them, I'll attach
them at the end of this.  Anyway, both should finally detect higher-end
Alphas (namely anything using a pca kernel) without any more trouble.  I
have installed the new packages on alpha.debian.nl, so hopefully, we won't
have to add any more --host= flags....

Well, better yet, I won't attach the patches (since there are two seperate
ones), but they can be had in the BTS after today's update.