Re: Serial port problem on axppci33

I've been waiting to see the answer to the serial port configuration questions. Now Here are have two possible sources for the answer. I haven't tested the answer yet.

Text taken from: http://haju.ton.tut.fi/proffb/nonameserial.txt

Corrected pinout for AXPpci33 serial ports
(this is described wrong in Manual page 18)

Pin Function   Pin Function
 1  DCD         6  DSR
 2  Serial in   7  RTS
 3  Serial out  8  CTS