Re: Missing Library for X

The Cirrus Logic cards definitely *do not work* on Linux-Alpha, or so
I've been told... the drivers built into the SVGA server haven't been ported.

I've got an S3 Trio64 (I think) in my SX164... it works flawlessly in
8bpp mode (the display is a little unstable in 16bpp, don't know why).
Overall linux-alpha users seem to have good luck with S3 video... for
better performance, the Matrox Millenium boards are popular too.

Jeff