Test request!!

  Hi all,

  Can anyone test the UNofficial deb's of xmame. The require rom's I don't
  have. I guess the game-addicts have these nessities.

  http://www.debian.org/~bartw  ** NOTE THESE ARE UNTESTED **
  (also required is xmame in non-free/binary-all)

  Thanks,

  B.

--- FROM STARTUP ---

Unable to open ROM galturbo.u

MAME is an emulator: it reproduces, more or less faithfully, the behaviour of
several arcade machines. But hardware is useless without software, so an image
of the ROMs which run on that hardware is required. Such ROMs, like any other
commercial software, are copyrighted material and it is therefore illegal to
use them if you don't own the original arcade machine. Needless to say, ROMs
are not distributed together with MAME. Distribution of MAME together with ROM
images is a violation of copyright law and should be promptly reported to the
authors so that appropriate legal action can be taken.

--
B. Warmerdam                                              GNU/Debian Linux
bartw@xs4all.nl, bartw@debian.org (Keyid: 10A0FDD1)       ----------------