where is hamm-alpha ??

Hi Folks,

for the last 2 hours I've been searching the net for some ftp path
with .../hamm/binary-alpha/... in it. All I found was some stuff in
hamm/binary-m68k and hamm/binary-i386 as well as non-us/binary-alpha
but that couldn't be all ?!

So where the hell is the non-final-release of hamm for alpha, I know
it was somewhere out there since I allready installed it some weeks
ago. I site near the *.de domain would be just fine!
(Don't give me ftp.de.debian.org,  I didn't find it there (Why???)
!).

Please cc the answer to tbruns@gwdg.de ?

Thanks a lot

	Thomas
Dipl. Phys. Thomas Bruns                    phone : 0531/592-1217
Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt       Fax   :         -1205
Bundesalle 100                              e-mail: Thomas.Bruns@ptb.de
Postfach 3345
38023 Braunscweig