Re: kernel compile errors

Imagine my amazement when the Borg dissasimilated Paul Slootman
<paul@wau.mis.ah.nl> into this rhetoric on Fri, 25 Sep 1998 11:15:06 +0200,

>On Fri 25 Sep 1998, Jean-Paul Blaquiere wrote:
>> blue#:
>> gcc -D__KERNEL__ -I/usr/src/kernel-source-2.0.34/include -Wall -Wstrict-prototyp
>
>Hmmm, that path leads me to suspect that you patched a debian
>kernel-source-2.0.34 package?  Note that the debian kernel-source

that'd make me thinkt he same thing too..   one of teh 2.0.35's that i did
download did end up being a 2.0.34  *sigh* and that's where the error msg came
from, but i did grab 2.0.35 off kernel.org and it gave the same errors.
*sigh*

I'll try a 2.0.36 this weekend and see where i get.

btw, i intend to bring this machine online fulltime with a microwave link to
the rest of the world if anyone would find it useful to do development work
on.

*wibble*
"On the other hand, O'Reilly's book about running W95 has a toad as the
cover animal. Makes sense; both have lots of warts and croak all the
time."  --Michael Kagalenko, 6.Aug.98