uploading packages and other things

I compiled some binary packages for Alpha, is there any procedure to
follow to upload for this platform? Do I need to inquire first to this
mailing-list for not critical packages (for instance I have compiled
ghostview, a2gs, genscript, workbone, gs, xaw3d, ...).

Also is there any precautions to take to compile the package (the only
thing I am aware is to -mcpu option of egcs)?

If nobody has begun to package em86, I will try it. I have tried on
some progs (netscape, xemacs, ghostview), and it runs fine here.

Finally, I suspect there is a small problem with the egcc package on
beezer, it conflicts  with libc6.1 which seems an error.

Regards,

Loic