Re: Too much RAM

	Hi!

It's mee again, the one with RAM problems. Yesterday I had the RAM
replaced. But it didn't help. We also tried shuffling the DIMMs around.
Placing any of the DIMMs in the first bank worked ok, but as soon as
wee filled the second bank, it broke. As a last resort we also tried
DIMMs from a different manufacturer. Same old song. Any comments?
The repair guys said they will check to see if it is a motherboard problem.

	feri.

P. S. Is there I kind sole out there somewhere who would roll me a new
kernel if I needed one? I thought I might want to try out one of the
newer kernels. Maybe that would help.