Re: comments on Debian Alpha HOWTO

On Sun, Dec 13, 1998 at 04:54:08PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Marc, is there anyway I could convince you to edit/diff against the
> Install Manual SGML files (yes, they're linuxdoc not debiandoc,
> haven't had a chance to fix that yet)?  This would save a lot of
> duplicated effort.

No problem. Actually, I generated my data before consulting your
page. I need no convincing - we two are _NOT_ in a competition. As
far as I am concerned, you have primacy, since your work is more
general than my own.

Would you like me to do the Alpha section or would you prefer to
assume responsibility for the entire manual for Alpha. I'm willing
to have it either way. In the latter case - I will mail you the sgml
files I have.

---MAV

Marc A. Volovic               | Comfort, n: A feeling one gets from
marc@bard.org.il              |   contemplating discomfort in another.
http://www.bard.org.il/~marc  |                   A. Bierce.