Re: Compiler still buggy

On Mon, Nov 30, 1998 at 11:29:55AM -0500, Christopher C Chimelis wrote:

> Yep, it's still there :-(  It's a known problem at this point, but it
> wouldn't hurt to drop an email to the egcs list (hint hint..hehehe).  I'm

What's the addr for that?

> still working on a more finalised compiler for us and am testing a new
> build and patchset today, fyi.

Incidentally, it would be cool if there were a switch for the Alpha gcc to
tell it to use variables of the same 32-bit size that are used on other
platforms for dealing with certain stubborn and broken programs like Tcl and
mozilla.

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@complete.org |
Visit the Air Capital Linux Users Group on the web at http://www.aclug.org