New xaw3d & xaw95 uploaded to fix ldconfig issue

Hi all..

I know it's not necessary really, but I rebuilt xaw3d and xaw95 to depend
on ldso again (aka a vanilla build) and uploaded them today.  NOTHING else
has changed in the package, though, so recompilation isn't necessary.

I also wanted to check to see if a non-Haifa-enabled egcs would fix an
optimiser error that was popping up with both of these packages
(unfortunately, it still exists, but it can be circumvented by removing
-O2), FYI, so it gave me extra incentive to do this :-)