Re: Fixed xcdroast available for testing

On Fri 20 Nov 1998, Paul Slootman wrote:

> > I had to download the latest sources for tcl/tk to get this to work.
> > There is a patch posted on the xcdroast web page for this problem.  I have
> > not tried it yet though.
>
> That patch looks promising.

... however, the debian package doesn't use the files affected by that
patch. On the other hand, and updated et package was available, and that
fixed it.

The xcdroast I uploaded yesterday (probably still in Incoming until
20:00 UTC) seems to work fine (with my additional patches, submitted as
a bug report). I did a dummy burn with it and it went through all the
motions correctly.

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl | debian: paul@debian.org