Re: xbase-clients package ?

Hello,

I am trying to install the xserver for the multia.  What steps do I
need to take to do this?  So far the online documentation has been
very helpful.  I found Marc's homepage very usefull as was Robin
Stephenson's UDB installation page.  Right now I am at somewhat of a
loss as to what to do next.

--
Thanks,
George