Re: new installation disks

On Saturday, 31 Oct, Loic Prylli wrote:

> By the way, Nikita, do you think it is possible to run MILO on
> platforms for which there is no MILO/source-palcode available?

I think it should be possible, provided of course MILO is run from SRM.
Some small changes will be required, and this is actually what I want to
look into when I have time.  (My future plans are to port MILO to the
2.1.x kernels and make it generic, one for all platforms - wouldn't it
be loverly? - but this will definitely not happen in the nearest future...)

Nikita