Re: update of the installation disks

> David Monro writes:
>  > If you can build a Ruffian boot disk I can test it (not the actual
>  > install, just that it boots appropriately etc).
>  >
>  >      David
>
> That would be great, but before building it, I would
> appreciate knowing more about the boot procedure on Ruffians, given
> the number of differrent options:

[large and confusing choice of milos deleted]

I currently use the ldmilo-ruffian-981020 and milo-ruffian-981020 from
gatekeeper, renamed to ldmilo.exe and milo and I don't think the ospal.nh is
needed anymore. I have to test the ones Nikita Schmidt has left in
Ruffian-test; they are to try and track down the problem with using more than
224M of memory. I haven't managed to do this because I haven't got hold of a
null modem cable yet. (One of the problems with moving house halfway across the
world is you tend to leave all the rubbishy bits of cables behind which could
actually be used for this :-( )

	David