RE: On Documentation

C wrote:
> That could get hairy.  There are probably alot more buggy packages than
> we're currently aware of and if they all got bug reports, we'd have to
> sift through tons of them to handly anything.  At any case, if you want,
> file a bug report against the tracking system (forget how) or write the
> maintainer of it (I think it's Guy) and ask him for it...couldn't hurt.
> Maybe he'll have a good suggestion that neither of us have thought of.

Note that the "sift" will not be a linear one, because of the priorities within bug reports.
So we could start with "release critical", cont with "severe" ....and eventually leave "normal" ones.
Anyhow, we´d have to agree on that topic , otherwise the bug tracking wouldn´t make to much sense.

Guenter