In other news...

I just filed a bug report against netstd (to fix the bootp
problem...sizeof(struct bootp) should equal 312 instead of 300) and also
the now-infamous zircon to complain about the senseless libc6 dependency.

In the meantime, I've built the latest netstd package with the bootp fix
so nobody has to wait. Please test it and make sure I didn't hose it
somehow (not unlikely given my current sleep level).

Also, Paul and I are investigating a problem in egcs that appears rather
nasty (has to do with cpp and may lead to the solution of some compiler
problems lately).  If anything pops up regarding this, I'll be sure to
post it....