XEmacs-binary? GNU-Emacs problem!

Hi folks,

is there anyone out there, who can tell me where to find an
alpha-binary version/package of XEmacs. I tried to compile it myself,
but went out of memory when I tried to link the object files.
(emacs: eight megs and constantly swapping ;-) )

btw.: Has anyone encountered problems with gnu-emacs in the
hamm-alpha dist. The executable in my installation seems to hang from
time to time, top and ps show that it's working but it does not
respond to any keystroke or window-event. The problem is not regular
sometimes it works fine for hours, sometimes I have to kill it right
from the start. It doesn't seem to be an X problem either because it
also happens on the vt.
Any comments ?

thanks
		Thomas
Dipl. Phys. Thomas Bruns                    phone : 0531/592-1217
Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt       Fax   :         -1205
Bundesalle 100                              e-mail: Thomas.Bruns@ptb.de
Postfach 3345
38023 Braunscweig