:)

Hi all...

Ok, I've uploaded about 15 packages to master today, including some
rather important libraries (new ncurses34, libgdbmg, etc).  The good news
is that master is now accepting my stuff and it's being inserted as we
speak (ash and a few others have already gone into the binary-alpha tree),
so we should have a more "dselect-friendly" tree soon!

I can't seem to find my depends problem list, so if anyone can recall
offhand what stuff had problems, let me know and I'll try to fix it soon
:)

Chris