wu-ftpd

	Just in case nobody's reported it, the alpha wu-ftpd 2.4-27 on
ftp.debian.org at the moment does not seem to support shadow passwords.

	Should things like this be registered as a bug against the
package, or should they go here on the list or what?  I'm trying very hard
to get out of the habit of just fixing problems like this on my box and
forgetting about it.  I'd like to just rebuild the alpha package and
ask the maintainer to consider uploading it for us, but is that
appropriate way to address things like this?

							thanks,
							Robert