Re: Automatic compilation: results

On Tue, 2 Dec 1997, Lars Wirzenius wrote:

> I put up a list of packages that my script seems to compile
> correctly to http://www.iki.fi/liw/debian/alpha-list (a plain
> text file).  It contains lots of packages that are already
> on master, so it's not very useful, but perhaps it's of some
> use to someone.

I'll take a look at this today.  Thanks :)  I was gonna write back and
"take" a few of the problem packages, but I'll wait until I look at this.
Oh, it just popped up :)

After comparing yours and James' lists, I guess I'll take the following:

base/login
base/libgdbm
base/e2fslibsg
base/commerr2g
base/mount (ugly...real ugly)
base/ncurses3.4 (and associated packages)
base/passwd
base/e2fsprogsg (?)
base/modutils (both 2.0 and 2.1 kernel versions)

I'm reposting this to the list, btw.

Mike, can you handle the perl-base repackaging? :)

Chris