Re: Automatic compilation: results

On 2 Dec 1997, Michael Alan Dorman wrote:

> James Troup <J.J.Troup@comp.brad.ac.uk> writes:
> > BTW, since I'm here, if you do decide to use master (I strongly agree
> > with Bdale about that), quinn-diff might be helpful, it's already
> > running for i386 vs. alpha.
> > http://thor.lib.chalmers.se/~jamest/quinn-diff/
>
> I didn't realize this was available, else I'd have been looking at it
> long ago...

I agree :)  I must've missed this the first time it was posted.  I'm
already recompiling everything it lists in the base section.  I have some
done already, but I'll try to knock out the entire base section this week.
If someone can pick up the stuff I've done already and throw it on master
ASAP, I would appreciate it.  The libs I've recompiled are needed for
everything I'm doing now and, unless they get to master also, we'll have
more dependency probs...

Chris