Re: Automatic compilation: results

On Tue, 2 Dec 1997, Christopher C Chimelis wrote:

> I'll take a look at this today.  Thanks :)  I was gonna write back and
> "take" a few of the problem packages, but I'll wait until I look at this.
> Oh, it just popped up :)
>
> After comparing yours and James' lists, I guess I'll take the following:
>
> base/login
> base/libgdbm
> base/e2fslibsg
> base/commerr2g
> base/mount (ugly...real ugly)
> base/ncurses3.4 (and associated packages)
> base/passwd
> base/e2fsprogsg (?)
> base/modutils (both 2.0 and 2.1 kernel versions)

Ok...after further research, I've narrowed the above down to the
following:

base/libgdbm1
base/mount
base/ncurses3.4 (and related)
base/modutils
base/login
base/passwd

The rest of what I listed before were done by the autobuilding script, but
I didn't realise it before :P

I just finished recompiling base/mount and that should be up on beezer
momentarily.  base/login and base/passwd are two I'll have to look for,
but I think I know where they are.  The rest I can easily finish by the
week's end.  Check beezer later this week for updated versions of all of
these :)

Chris