Re: Trying out automatically built packages?

On Wed, 26 Nov 1997, Lars Wirzenius wrote:

> Our Alpha should now be usable, and I'm running my automatic
> package compilation script as we speak. I'd rather not
> upload the packages to master before they have been tested.
> Suggestions on where I could upload them so that people can
> test them out?

Glad to hear that everything is going well.  I highly suggest upgrading
all of your libs packages to the ones on my site (beezer.med.miami.edu).
I've gotten alot of the libs recompiled up to the latest versions, which
should help dependency problems.

Also, you're welcome to start dumping packages on my site also for
testing if you don't want to put them on master yet.  I would suggest
uploading to master anyway, though, at least for the packages that aren't
there yet (which there are still alot of).  We're still technically
in the "unstable" stage, so...

Chris