Re: Compiling packages automatically

In article <[🔎] Pine.GSO.3.93.971108190552.20213A-100000@shadows.cs.hut.fi> you wrote:

: Would anyone be willing to help with this?

Sure!  Put the info about what didn't compile cleanly somewhere (I don't
really care if you also make the stdout/stderr available or not, it's not
hard to just dive in if the package didn't compile cleanly and you're going
to go fix it) that we can get to it, and it'll help us focus our energy on the
things that need individual attention.

As an aside, I'd be pleased to look over your script, I'm thinking of doing
something similar to another architecture...

So, when do we get to see the .deb files that did build cleanly on master? :-)

Bdale