directory on master

I've created /home/Debian/ftp/private/alpha, along the same lines as the sparc
directory I created in the same place, to hold "stage 1" .deb files that are
good enough to help in the bootstrapping process, but not good enough
(broken dependency information, etc) to go into unstable.

So far, I've got sudo and cpio packages there, though I haven't been able to
install them properly since dpkg is giving me fits.

Bdale