Re: Old Debian and Starting A Service

It's a live Command Line Interface CD.  It boots into the system.
h is for help. Or you can type the whole command "help".
h or "help" opens up help.txt in nano.
Capital V in "install Vinux to hard drive".

Vinux CLI max comes with ssh server and client installed.

menu runs pdmenu which is that ASCII graphics menu.

n runs cnetworkmanager.

It's all in help.txt which you can read (it speaks) with command h or "help"

BRGDS,
David