From: "Jude DaShiell" <jdashiel@panix.com>
To: "K0LNY_Glenn" <glenn@ervin.email>;
<debian-accessibility@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2023 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: OT, Ubuntu Sound Trouble

If the computer is a netbook, you're better off replacing the computer and
trashing the existing computer after data recovery operations.  Netbooks
rely mostly on software and have limited parts inside and where I
volunteered for 8 years at Smartco we routinely sent them to the junk yard
since it wasn't worth harvesting any parts from them to build referbished
computers.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and amo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.