From: "Jude DaShiell" <jdashiel@panix.com>
To: "K0LNY_Glenn" <glenn@ervin.email>;
<debian-accessibility@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2023 6:57 PM
Subject: Re: OT, Ubuntu Sound Trouble

It may be running pcm in that case you might try amixer Set PCM 100%
unmute
also check /var/lock/alsa for any files ending in .lck and then try to
configure and if you get sound alsactl store.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and amo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.