Re: [orca] Re: (solved) orca's strange behavior in a crowded terminal

Hi Seb and all,

On Tue, Sep 12, 2023 at 10:52:39AM +0200, Sébastien Hinderer wrote:
>May it be the case that translate adjusts its output to the size of the
>terminal?

I do have the problem not only with translate, this was just an example
command to show the issue. I have the same problems with  apt and other
commands too, so the issue IMHO is not related to translate only.

However, it seems to be related only to commands that return one line, but
unfortunately not to all. E.g.

git version

works perfectly, the translate example or

helm version

show the output in the same line. Maybe there is something different how the
programs crea te line breaks or whatever, I have no idea :-(.

I'll post more problematic examples if I stumple over them.

Ciao,

  Schoepp