Re: [orca] Re: (solved) orca's strange behavior in a crowded terminal

hello,

I've just tested this version out of curiosity.

I noticed a small problem

1. when you open a large file using cat file.txt |less and press enter to go down in the file, orca almost always pronounces the first 2 letters of the line before reading the whole line.

Jerem