Re: Logs from Failed Bullseye RC3 Netinstall CD Accessible installation

Someone sent me an email saying they were running Debian Testing and
an update for X came today and fixed the problem, I haven't tried
updating yet, but I'm hopeful.

He had the same problem, not being able to log into the GUI with his
user account.

Thanks,

DR