Re: Logs from Failed Bullseye RC3 Netinstall CD Accessible installation

> they had not been resolved yet.

I was referring to the Bullseye with firmware Release net install CD
doing an installation that is defective in that when you boot up, the
user cannot access MATE because after entering username and password,
the user is back to the login screen immediately.

I disabled lightdm using systemctl stop lightdm then systemctl disable
lightdm and tried startx, but this also fails.

I did not report this to mate maintenance Debian team, I didn't know
of their existence, it reported it to Debian-boot and
Debian-accessibility.

Best wishes,
David