Re: Fwd: Iggdrasil, a new amazing screenreader

David,

I meant that nobody should have an exclusive choice, i.e. anyone should be
allowed to use both a console and a graphical environment (possibly at the same
time), not being limited to the mode of operation the used first after booting.

Cheers,
Didier