Re: firmware-11.0.0-amd64-netinst.iso Install

You forgot that important point!

Okay, I'll run the installer and issue the commands while the installer starts to run.

I'm guessing at any time after the boot screen for the installer, if not tell me at which point it can respond to those commands and I'll save the output to another keystick.

I'm starting to appreciate the meaning of "labor of love" that you do, Samuel.

Best wishes,

David