Re: firmware-11.0.0-amd64-netinst.iso Install

Hello,

I can only repeat myself.

I am not getting theses issues in my tests, so we need information from
your machine to determine what is going wrongly in your case.

For the MATE problem, please bring it up to MATE maintainers who will
know what to inspect, we in debian-accessibility don't have the
knowledge of what log file is best to look at etc.

For the double card problem, we need the output of these commands:

amixer -c 0 scontrols
amixer -c 1 scontrols
cat /proc/asound/cards
echo /sys/class/sound/card*/id
cat /sys/class/sound/card*/id
lsmod
dmesg | grep firmware
cat /var/run/espeakup.card
amixer -c 0 scontents
amixer -c 1 scontents

There is no way the bug can be ever fixed if we don't have such kind of
information from your system.

Concerning shift pg-up/down, it's Linux that dropped the support for
software scrolling in the Linux console in version 5.9, because the code
is very complex and nobody was taking the time to maintain it.
https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Linux-5.9-Drops-Soft-Scrollback