Re: Bug report: Buster: Debian Installer doesn't speak

Hi, I am on a bios based system and have seen the same no speech issue in the installation.  When you try to do the speech does braille automatically start as well and if you do the installation even if espeak is not on the installation image is it on the finished system and just wondering what braille display are you using?  Nick Gawronski