Re: Fenrir 1.9.2 Released

Howdy Joe,

Any hint on how I would use it on Windows?
i was not able to try but in theorie it should be possible with small changes in terminal emulation mode since i use pyte to emulate the terminal and this works on all VT100 Terminals.
a good way could be this:
1. install all dependecys (for windows it just is python3, pyte, espeak (speech), sox (soundicons)) 2. install bash ( not sure about powershell here, could be worth a try if the basic issues out of the way)
3. get the path of espeak and add it to the generic speech command in config
4. fire up "./fenrir -e" in bash
fenrir should spawn an ne bash instance with itself in the middle to grab the information

if it works and we fixed the issues we can provide a settings file for windows and and small howto.

Any reason why you have file name separated with spaces in the repo (with CLI/Git I would use '-' instead of spaces for 'file' name)?
hmm no reason for real, but it also was no issue currently. i can change the ToDo list file and the release notes/ play zone folders to remove the space. thats the only places is see.

cheers chrys