Re: possibility to install debian in Russian using A11Y

thanks your second version of the image works fine.

but the problem with moving through the lines, words or symbols remained. I'll try to explain it.

when reading the terminal automatically, everything is fine, but if you need to read a line, word or symbol, some Russian letters are replaced by English ones.
eg, н on h, р on p.
this creates difficulties in reading.