Re: possibility to install debian in Russian using A11Y

Hello,

Please always keep the debian-accessibility list in Cc, so everybody can
see what happens with the issue and possibly participate.

александр епанешников, on mer. 07 mars 2018 00:46:16 +0300, wrote:
> I looked at this installer. and noticed some oddities.
> I used the expert mode with speech synthesis enabled.
>
> When choosing Russian, espeak does not automatically switch to the Russian
> version.

Oops, indeed, language autoswitch got broken by the newer espeak-ng
version. https://people.debian.org/~sthibault/tmp/mini.iso contains a
fixed version.  The result sounds more like Russian to my ears indeed
(even if I don't understand anything).  There are still errors in the
output, but that's not related to speak.