Re: possibility to install debian in Russian using A11Y

I looked at this installer. and noticed some oddities.
I used the expert mode with speech synthesis enabled.

When choosing Russian, espeak does not automatically switch to the Russian version. and although the speech is slightly understandable. when using the numpad key to navigate. I hear completely different words. I wonder if this is due to speakup or sum unusual encoding or fonts