Re: possibility to install debian in Russian using A11Y

Perhaps you know the time interval when I can try the test installer build?

06.03.2018 18:53, Samuel Thibault пишет:

Hello,

александр епанешников, on mar. 06 mars 2018 18:37:34 +0300, wrote:
Hello. as far as I know now it is impossible to make installation using text
mode and speakup with espeakup in Russian.

if I'm not mistaken this is because espeakup does not support unicode. in
the git I saw a commit correcting this. my question is: after the release
of  espeakup will it be able to work with the Russian text. and whether the
problem with installation in Russian will be solved.
That will be part of next release, Buster, yes.