Re: Question request and feedback

On 12/15/2017 9:54 AM, Samuel Thibault wrote:
Sebastian Humenda, on ven. 15 déc. 2017 09:12:52 +0100, wrote:
I'm guessing that expert mode allows to deselect accessibility, even
though it was active during installation.

No, I'm just wondering whether in that case he was already using expert
mode, because I'm not sure we want to always ask that question.

actually, Samuel is correct!

Now when I install Debian with speatch, the accessibilities functions are enabled (espeakup for console mode, orca for gnome and the logging screen). And what I'm asking is a way,with or without expert mode, to choose if that behavier is desirable.

--
John Doe