Re: speech-dispatcher 0.8.8 in Debian

Hi,

On 15-12-17 10:01, Paul Gevers wrote:
> If I followed announcement correctly, you are now involved with
> speech-dispatcher upstream. There is a new version not yet packaged for
> Debian. I think the upload would be trivial. Are you getting around to
> it, or shall I just upload it?

Additional question. Does anybody mind moving speech-dispatcher-contrib
to non-free? Albeit being philosophically wrong, the point is that in
non-free, packages can be white listed to be auto-build, while packages
in contrib need manual building and uploading. I try to avoid this kind
of stupid manual work. I think a move to non-free would work around my
issue and doesn't inflate the situation because the binary already
depends on libttspico0 which is in non-free.

Paul