Re: speech-dispatcher 0.8.8 in Debian

Hello,

Paul Gevers, on ven. 15 déc. 2017 10:32:39 +0100, wrote:
> Additional question. Does anybody mind moving speech-dispatcher-contrib
> to non-free? Albeit being philosophically wrong,

It's actually arguably non-wrong, in the sense that
speech-dispatcher-contrib doesn't actually provide anything but a way to
use non-free software.

Which means I'm fine with the move :)

> the point is that in non-free, packages can be white listed to be
> auto-build, while packages in contrib need manual building and
> uploading.

Perhaps that's also a point that should be fixed?  I don't see why non-free
could be auto-built and contrib can't.